- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts halves
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 2 cups broccoli florets, chopped into pieces
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- salt and pepper
- 1 ½ cup half-and-half cream
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- Pound the chicken till about ½ inch thick. Salt and pepper
- Heat oil and fry the chicken pieces over medium heat for about 4 minutes on each side. Remove from pan.
- Add butter to the pan. Lightly saute garlic, ginger, mushrooms and broccoli over medium heat until the broccoli is almost soft.
- Pour in the cream, lowering the heat of the pan. Let mixture simmer while continually stirring.
- When the mixture thickens, add Parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes. Add a little salt and pepper if desired.
- Add chicken pieces back in, covering them with veggies and sauce.
Serve with rice, mashed potatoes, or pasta.
Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on serving.
Optional: sprinkle more red pepper flakes or freshly ground black pepper on serving.