Oyster Mushroom Ramen Noodles
- 1 Tbsp butter and 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 chopped green onion
- 1/2 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp chili sauce
- 1 cup sliced oyster mushrooms
- 1 12 oz. packet ramen noodles
- Sprigs thyme
- Celery salt
1. Sauté mushrooms lightly in butter for 3 minutes in pan.
2. Sauté green onion, garlic, and ginger in butter in the same pan.
3. Add broth, soy sauce, and chili sauce to onion mixture.
4. Stir until mixed.
5. Add noodles and simmer about 3 minutes until the noodles are cooked.
6. Add a little water/broth if mixture looks too dry.
7. Dish noodles mixture in bowls.
8. Top with mushrooms.
Garnish with sprigs of thyme.
Sprinkle with celery salt.
Recipes created & tested by Elsa Dixon, Travels with ElsaRecipe created & tested by Elsa Dixon, Travels with Elsa