- 2 tbsp butter (or substitute with oil)
- 5 oz. mushrooms sliced
- 1 clove minced garlic
- Dash of soy sauce
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- sprinkling sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and mushrooms. Cook for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add red pepper flakes.
- Mix well, taste, and adjust the seasoning.
- Stir in parsley flakes just before serving.
Serve garlic butter mushrooms over a steak or as a side dish.